Poultry Processing Facility
A poultry processing facility is a facility that slaughters and processes poultry for human consumption.
Licensees of a poultry processing facility are able to with PrimeSafe endorsement but without a further licence or fee, operate the following from the same premises provided all of the meat or by-products processed originate from the same facility.
- Further meat processing facility
- Retail butcher shop
- Prime tallow processing facility
- Inedible rendering facility
There are three ways to apply for a PrimeSafe licence:
- Fill out the application form in the PrimeSafe Licence Portal by following the instructions in the How to use the Licence Portal link below; or
- Download the application form, print, scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Fill in the form at the PrimeSafe office.