PrimeSafe 2019-20 Fees and Licence Renewals
The following PrimeSafe 2019-20 fees apply for licences and approvals from 1 July 2019. The new fees were published in the Victoria Government Gazette on Thursday 18 April 2019.
PrimeSafe have now posted renewals packs for the following licence types expiring 30 June 2019:
- Meat Transport Vehicle
- Further Meat Processing Facility
- Prime Tallow Processing Facility
- Game Meat Processing Facility
- Inedible Rendering Facility
- Pet Meat Processing Facility
- Pet Food Establishment
- Poultry Processing Facility
- Game Meat Field Harvester
If you have not received your renewal pack, contact the PrimeSafe office on 03 9685 7366 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All licence renewal forms must be completed and returned to PrimeSafe and paid for by 30 June 2019 to continue operation from 1 July 2019.