Disclaimer as to Accuracy and Use of Information
- Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information on this website, you are responsible for exercising due diligence before relying on that information.
- The information contained in this website does not constitute legal advice. You should obtain your own legal advice about any matters referred to on this website which may affect your legal rights or obligations.
Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
- The information (including text, images, logos, diagrams and photographs) and its arrangement, layout and display on this website are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of intellectual property rights.
- Unless indicated otherwise, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights in the information on this website is owned by us.
You may reproduce any information provided on this website for personal or non-commercial use provided that you:-
- identify the source of the information;
- do not represent the reproduced information as being an official version of the information; and
- do not produce the information in a misleading manner.
You are not permitted to copy or to create derivative works of any information on this website except:-
- with our express prior written permission.
- We make every reasonable effort to ensure that permission has been obtained for information (including text, images, logos, diagrams and photographs) to appear on this website. If you have legal rights in any information appearing on this website and you believe that those rights have been infringed by this website please contact us immediately.
Links to and From This Website
You may create a link to this website provided that the link:-
- does not, in any way (including, but not limited to, framing), misrepresent us or this website or any information it contains; and
- is not misleading in any way.
- The links we provide to other websites are not under our control and are provided to you only as a convenience. We are not responsible for the content of any such websites.
- The inclusion of a link to any other website does not imply any endorsement by us of that website or any association with its operators.
Data and Systems Integrity
- You acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any corruption or failed transmission of any information attributable to your computer system or to the system or any act or omission of your internet service provider.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website.
You acknowledge that access to this website:-
- may not be continuous or uninterrupted at all times; and
- may be interfered with by factors or circumstances outside of our control.
Privacy of Personal Information
- Personal information is information that identifies a particular person. A person’s name is personal information. On its own, some information does not identify a particular person. However, a combination of such information may identify a particular person. This combination of information is also personal information.
- Any personal information collected by PrimeSafe is not used by the Authority.
- read down to the extent necessary to make it valid and enforceable; or